Tuesday, May 11, 2010

FAITH vs Faith

it's faizal tahir's ADRENALIN official launching tonite.

good luck FT.

i pray for you and your family to be granted the best of health and richness of the best of things in the world and hereafter.

______________________________________________________

when all people are happy and cheerily display their affection towards him and his music, i am here struggling for my truer faith.

had not i known him, my interest was never music.
i always felt that music could stray us away from the rightness path, that we are easily deceived from the truth.
there are good music, halal music, and haram music.
but what happens is we tend to go for more meaningless/haram music than the halal ones. and so did i.
i always fancied myself of Metallica, Nirvana, Butterfingers, Linkin Park.
you are what you like. because i liked metal music, my heart became hard as metal.
and metal music is dark. and so had been my heart.

a friend of mine accused me being crazy over Faizal Tahir when i wanted his signature too when other fans got it.
when i was happy smiling all day long for Faizal Tahir replied my message.
when i wanted to buy his new album.
when i have his picture up on my wall.

i was found guilty of his charge.
i defended myself of being aware at most of the time, not to pass the line before obsession and fanatic.
and as human who errs, i was clumsy and tripped down the path.

i admit my wrong of having remembered him more than i did of HIM.
i could not help myself to forget him, he comes to my mind without my intention.
and so, because of the guiltiness, all i could is just divert it to HIM, asking HIM to grant me peace of mind, and grant him the best of things.
whenever i remember him, i remember HIM.

i can only hope, that sooner or later, moderate would take place.

my heart is weak enough to have my affection on him.
I love Faizal Tahir for what and who he is.
and I love him, as one of my brothers of Faith.

No comments: