Saturday, March 20, 2010

best, bitter and forgotten

we were once becoming part of each other.

we knew, and understood the part inside us,

for there was me in you, and you in me.

but you threw the other half, that i had to throw mine.

you saw me and you looked away. i had no choice but to look away too.

i came to you, and you ran away. away. away.

but i was never able to run away, whenever you came to me.

and now, you are feeling that same way i felt before. someone is doing that to you.

it's karma. what had now happened to me, is happening to you.

i felt being thrown away by you, and now you are feeling being thrown away by someone else.

but i'm not here to say, "it serves you right".

i feel sorry for you, cause i've been there. it's too hurting. eventhough you are the one who made me gone through that, i dont want you to feel it.

for that reason, i understood you so well.i know how u feel. ironically, the part is still there.

and now, we claim ourselves as just friends who meet up, and go away.

that the best part of our history, had to be forgotten cause it's too bitter now.

No comments: